How to Package Your Book/Item
- You may reuse shipping boxes by blacking out/removing old writing, labels, and barcodes from the box.
- Wrap item(s) and place in the box, along with an enclosed packing list. Fill any open space with packing material* so it’s tightly secured.
- Seal the box with packing tape (or other secure tape).
- Legibly print (or attach) the shipping address to the center of the package.
University of Florida
1545 West University Avenue
Room 260, Shipping and Receiving
Gainesville, FL 32611-7001
- Legibly print (or attach) your address in the upper left corner of the package.
- If using a pre-printed label with tracking from UPS/FedEx/Priority Mail, secure the label to the center of the package.
- For further instruction on how to ship the item, contact UPS/FedEx/USPS for guidance on local drop off locations and specifications.
*Packing material can include newspaper, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, ripped up or balled up paper, plastic grocery bags, air-filled plastic bags, etc.