The UF Libraries have iPads available for loan to UF students on a first-come first-served basis. The loan period for iPads is 30 days.
Checking out an iPad
- Visit a UF Library Circulation Desk to request an iPad for check-out. The Circulation staff will let you know if one is available.
- You can check out only 1 iPad from the UF Libraries at a time.
- Please abide by the Library Computer Use Policy.
Can I borrow the iPad for more than 30 days?
You can request a renewal of an iPad if the UF Library branch that you borrowed the iPad from has more iPads available for loan to other students. Visit the Circulation desk at the UF library branch where you borrowed the iPad to request a renewal.
Overdue fines and fees
- $10 per day overdue. Maximum charge of $100 at 10 days overdue. At this time, the iPad is considered LOST.
- $35 non-refundable processing charge applied after the iPad is considered LOST.
- Replacement costs:
- Replacement of iPad if damaged or lost: $510
- Replacement of each missing or damaged accessory (cable, charger, or carrying case): $50 per accessory.
Borrowers assume full financial responsibility for any damage, loss, or theft of the iPad or accompanying accessories during the loan period.